Smart Battery Checker with a 260,000 color display visible under strong sunlight.
Easy to read cells voltage, battery cycles, working parameters and fast set to your preferred settings.
- Advanced auto balancing algorithm, make sure every cell is well balanced. After completion auto into low power mode
- Connecting to your battery, BG-8S can become your power bank for mobile devices. Support QC 2.0/3.0, compatible with BC1.2 and other devices. Maximum output 12V/2A
- Receiver signal test and protocol analysis - With standard 3 pin plug, BG-8S can detect BEC output voltage - BG-8S also supports multiple protocol analysis including PWM, PPM and SBUS
- With future firmware upgrades more Protocol analysis will be supported.
- Support XT60/XT60i, XH2.54 1-8S balance lead, XH 2.54 3pin, JST ETC to measure voltage
- Support LiHv, LiPo, Lilon, LiFe, NiMh/Cd battery and BEC output measurements
- Support USB upgrade, multi language options - BG-8S has Micro USB port, More language options are coming soon
- XT60i meant for BattGO - BG-8S uses XT60i connector which was jointly developed by ISDT and Amass, support BattGO technology, and highly compatible with original XT60 plugs
- Fully support BattGO technology
- Cooperating with BattGO technology, only with XT60i connected and you can get full knowledge on detail parameters on your battery.
Read more on BattGO.
Working voltage: 5.0V-36V
Input voltage 1s: 0.8V-15V
Input voltage 2-8S: 0.8V-4.8V
Battery cells: 1-8S
Voltage measurement accuracy: ±0.005V @ 4.2V
Balancing cells accuracy: < 0.005V
Balancing current: 50 mA
Support USB charging: QC 2.0 / 3.0, BC1.2, Maximum output 12V/2A
Support smart battery: Charging and discharging setting, read battery info and usage history.
Supported Batt. Type: LiHv (1-8S) / LiPo (1-8S) / LiFe(1-8S), Lilon (1-8S) / NiMH/Cd(1-10S)
Display: 2.4" 320×240 260,000 color IPS LCD
Dimension: 80*55*19 mm
Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
Working Humidity: 10%-90%RH (noncondensing)
|Unsere WEEE-Reg.-Nr:||DE 36345768|