HV50P was developed by MKS servo and Max Mächler who is the European stock champion and MKS factory team driver.
- HV50P could be installed directly without any modification (Pin to Pin)
- Higher accuracy and dead band, and higher torque, smooth cornering and controlling
- Reduced weight for 5~10% (3~5g), faster acceleration and less centrifugal force
- Strong all metal gear and structure and independent programmable function
- Unanimously approved by professional drivers.
Torque (kg-cm): 3.75 (3.7V) / 6.1 (6.0V) / 7.5 (7.4V) / 8.3 (8.2V)
Speed: 0.157s (3.7V) / 0.097 s (6.0V) / 0.079 s (7.4V) / 0.071 s (8.2V)
Working Voltage: 3.7V ~ 8.4V DC Volts
Working Frequency: 1520μs / 333Hz
Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
Bearing: 2* Ball Bearing
Gear: Metal Alloy Gear
Motor: Coreless Motor
Dimension: 27 x 12.1 x 27.7 mm
Weight: 18.1 g