The 456DUO is the new version of the 406 Duo. But uses advanced Synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter technology, high power, a high current and high-performance power conversion circuit. The maximum charge power capacity is up to 2200W, the maximum charge/discharge current of a channel is up to 45A, and two channels in Synchronous Mode are up to 70A.
Input voltage range: 10 - 49VDC
Maximum Output voltage: 32VDC
Maximum input current limit: 70A(Channel 50A)
Maximum charge/discharge current: 70A(Channel 45Ax2)
Maximum charge power capacity: 2200W(Channel 1400Wx2)
Maximum discharge power capacity: 140W(Channel 80Wx2)
Maximum regenerative discharge power capacity: 2200W(Channel 1400Wx2)
Maximum extra discharge power capacity: 2200W (Channel 1400W on 32V/45A)
Maximum current drain for balancing: 4A(Channel 2Ax2)
Type-C USB PD port: 5V/3A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A
Support Battery type: LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, LiVH, LTO, NiZn, NiMH, NiCd, Pb
Net weight: 920g
Dimension: 171×118×57 ±0.5mm
scope of delivery:
Junsi iCharger 456 Duo
Input cable - EC8/10AWG/600mm
Output plug - 2pcs XT90H female
- Each channel supports 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, LiHV, LTO and NiZn batteries, with maximum 2A balance current, and adopts a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1-25s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1-15s Pb batteries.
- With digital-power mode for great protection (over-current protection, over-voltage protection, input under-voltage protection, input undercurrent protection, and etc.)
- With type-c PD charging port, convenient for the user to charge mobile phones and PCs.
- Intelligent fan control. Sensing internal temperature via the internal temperature sensor, to thereby control the fan speed.
- Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the Power Reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced; and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the Shut-down temperature.
- This charger can save 64 parameters sets and support the data import/export to SD card.
- A 2.8" IPS LCD screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time-consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi-discharge features: self-discharge, regenerative to input or discharge to another channel, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports measurement for internal resistance of battery offline and online. Measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack, but also measure the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- 456DUO has protection for reversed polarity (input or output), input voltage/current, battery temperature, charging capacity, overrun time and maximum power etc.
- Supports upgrading the hardware program by USB port or SD card. 456DUO also supports the “Junsi Console” software and can display, plot and analyze the charge and discharge data by it.